Famous Paintings Parodies 9 Famous Paintings Parodies 9

Really, really nice. It's a bit bothersome that you have to replay it from the start to correct a single bad decision, there's a spelling mistake now and then, and if you click the skip button too fast in a row, you'll get stuck for a while - but given the quality of the artwork (and the fact you can skip paintings you got right), it seems petty to complain about such things.

Deterministic Dungeon Deterministic Dungeon

I don't have to mention that this game looks good. Also, the "random" aspect isn't implemented badly at all. You actually make decisions that help you to improve how likely you are to hit what you want. However, the game also feels really dull and repetitive. Which also goes for the music, by the way. It's nice as an idle game, I guess, and that's what the 3 stars are for.

Bacteria Bacteria

I give this 4.5 stars. It's fun and has a cool art style, but the blue experimental boss is in fact corrupted - it froce thrice on me, always at different positions. While it's really cool to look at and play against, the fact that it breaks the game makes me feel the whole experience would be better without it. Also, yes, this is very arguably "everyone". Also you might want to have someone spellcheck your texts for future projects - there were a few errors here and there.

Escape Run 2 Escape Run 2

Seen this too many times. Random hidden traps are a tiresome game mechanic that is bearable only if your game is fun even when you are losing, for example because it is silly or otherwise endearing. This isn't one of those cases. I'd rate this higher if it was your first attempt at a platformer, but as this is a sequel i can't really say anything nice. It's a game, and you can move by pressing buttons, and it recognizes things hitting other things, but that's it. Sorry.

Kiwi 64 Kiwi 64

Beautiful. In every detail, you can feel the love for what is one of the greatest games in history. Instant favourite.

Road so far Road so far

I don't know what problem people have with the difficulty. I don't even recall what level it is that was supposedly so hard... The only level that actually annoyed me was the one where you had to let yourself fall, because there was no reasonable way to avoid dying.

What i didn't like about the game was the story. It is bland, pointlessly mixes up mythologies and tries to sound like serious business while actually bathing in cheap cliches that even somebody who accepts the premise can't take seriously.

I'm still giving it 3 stars because the art was not that bad and the difficulty was, for the most part, well done.

GUI Game GUI Game

Very clever. I too made it through, but it took me some time to find out how to do "Dying not ineviteable". Probably my favourite "level".
Also the music is nice.

AthleticDesign responds:

The piece of music was left resting for an even longer time. My brother wrote it 13 years ago (for another game) but it was not used until now. He says, thank you and well done (he couldn't solve Dying Is Not Inevitable without my help)!

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

I think i enjoyed this game in the best possible order (illiterate, spastic, crippled, near blind), and while i see that the random nature of disability goes with the random choice, i would personally consider making it ordered.

Especially being illiterate makes a much bigger impression if it is the first playthrough, with the unability to read what you actually don't know yet and the sign before the last room telling you the rythm of the platforms ("If i had known that before!!"). Also i was glad that i had crippled inbetween spastic and nearly blind, because those two after another would have been too much for me - and i was glad to have a break with a more emotional emphasis. To say the least, i wouldn't have liked this game so much if i would have started spastic or near blind. But as it went, i really like it.

Spitter Spitter

Funny - i liked the look. The fact that you couldn't find socks hidden in minigames after you mastered them takes off a star.

Lakeview Cabin Lakeview Cabin

Pretty good, and indeed disturbing. I like how much you can do in the game - including the things that don't do anything to win.

If we are interpreting things here (spoilers) - my personal guess is that he killed his pregnant girlfriend himself.

Hypnohustler responds: