Cortex's Airship Cortex's Airship

The animation is top notch, the voice acting is fine too... However, I feel the entire thing should run at about 1.2 times its speed. It's just a bit too slow considering it's about the crazy, energetic Crash games.

BROBOT (Episode 1) BROBOT (Episode 1)

I was pretty sure I'd be bored by a show about a weed smoking robot withing a minute... Well, turns out I was wrong. This was actually pretty well writen. The voices were also nicely done, and the comedic timing was . I can't say it's really my kind of thing, but it has potential.

tylerghardin responds:

yeah if anything it needs to be funnier next time. the second episode is shaping up to be just that! thanks for the review.

90s As Fuck! 90s As Fuck!

Mediocre joke, but the timing and voice acting are indeed both very good. Half a star is for me being a 90s kid.

Famous Paintings Parodies 9 Famous Paintings Parodies 9

Really, really nice. It's a bit bothersome that you have to replay it from the start to correct a single bad decision, there's a spelling mistake now and then, and if you click the skip button too fast in a row, you'll get stuck for a while - but given the quality of the artwork (and the fact you can skip paintings you got right), it seems petty to complain about such things.

Deterministic Dungeon Deterministic Dungeon

I don't have to mention that this game looks good. Also, the "random" aspect isn't implemented badly at all. You actually make decisions that help you to improve how likely you are to hit what you want. However, the game also feels really dull and repetitive. Which also goes for the music, by the way. It's nice as an idle game, I guess, and that's what the 3 stars are for.

Bacteria Bacteria

I give this 4.5 stars. It's fun and has a cool art style, but the blue experimental boss is in fact corrupted - it froce thrice on me, always at different positions. While it's really cool to look at and play against, the fact that it breaks the game makes me feel the whole experience would be better without it. Also, yes, this is very arguably "everyone". Also you might want to have someone spellcheck your texts for future projects - there were a few errors here and there.